Wednesday 18 August 2021

Beginning

I am curious how did you stumbled here and when is it? Well I hope it won't take too long for someone finding this and appreciating some simple exchange of I don't know what yet. 

Honestly speaking, having a small stream of passive income here is definitely my dream, but as I wind this thing up, I realize this should be a safe haven of ranting and learning, where I can curse or just lay bare things on my chest. 

Believe this, I genuinely think I might have some talent in writing, but just like most of the people around, I'm infected with the critical disease called lazy. Besides that my mind have a tendency to fly around, one second I'm thinking about how to add random flavors into the minced meat for my burger, next minute I'll be picturing how I'm learning to drift on an open field, all of a sudden itching to go Mountain Biking and imagining myself on a particular climb called KLCC, before you know it, I'm back on SOCMED scrolling mindlessly. 

This time it should be different I thought, but looking back at the start of this post, it seems I'm everywhere again. This first post is unfiltered unplanned and I just went with the flow, just to show you how messy I can actually be. Moving forward I'll try to be a little less crazy and organize or at least have a better skeleton before filling in the meat. That way it'll be easier to read. Hopefully this is not my first and last post 😜

Shelkonn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Negativity

Been butting head against the Director (will be referred as Who)  since last year primarily due to Who's data accuracy. During a meeting...